Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Canaan 07: Holy ****

I don't have much to comment on this episode, but there was a magic trick that happen in this episode. And that magic trick just makes this episode to have a dear place in my stomach. 

Dove
Now you see it...

Holy ****
OMGWTFBBQ, where the **** did the dove go?!?!?!?!?

It's so amazing, they even use the word "holy". Best trick I've seen so far even my mind is baffled by it. I mean how the heck did they do that O_O?! But there is one event that almost leave me as confused as this one, and that is....

Canaan shot
wait for it...

Genius mots
lost for words

That's a wrap people, just remember kids don't ever think of skipping grades.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
© 2009 ochuki. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz